10 November 2015
On November 10, the CCIAG is co-sponsoring the 6th Annual ICC International Mediation Conference at the ICC in Paris. This is an annual conference aimed specifically at in-house counsel and management representatives involved in dispute resolution, with a focus on techniques for cost and time-effective conflict management, dispute avoidance, early dispute resolution and the optimal use of mediation. Presenters will include many esteemed and highly experienced corporate counsel from major international companies, listed below.
In addition to presentations, there will a number of round table discussions where participants can exchange thoughts, ideas and questions with the presenters. CCIAG members are eligible for a 30% discount off the registration fee. A copy of the programme and registration form can be found at http://www.iccwbo.org/Training-and-Events/All-events/Events/2015/6th-ICC-International-Mediation-Conference-2015/.
- Pierre-Jérôme Abric, CCIAG Secretary, Vice President Corporate Legal Department, General Counsel Litigation, AREVA (France)
- Anne-Marie Guillerme, General Counsel, LItigation, TOTAL (France)
- Ulrich Hagel, Head of Claim Governance, Litigation & Procurement Support, BOMBARDIER
- TRANSPORTATION (Germany)
- Michael McIlwrath, Senior Counsel – Litigation, GE OIL & GAS (USA, Italy)
- Mark C. Morril, Former Senior Vice President and General Counsel, VIACOM, Independent Arbitrator
- and Mediator, MORRILADR (USA)
Alison Pearsall, Legal Counsel, Global Litigation, SHELL (USA)