- The CCIAG is an association of corporate counsels involved in international arbitration and international dispute resolution.
Learn more about who we are
- We organize working groups, we consolidate the result of our discussions into publications, we participate at the UNCITRAL working groups and we maintain the other stakeholders of international arbitration aware of the needs of the users.
Learn more about what we do
- Our group intends to provide its members with the adequat conditions to discuss freely among themselves and act efficiently.
Learn more about how we operate
- The CCIAG is centralized around its executive body, the steering committee.
Learn more about the steering Committee
- The CCIAG is a non profit organization incorporated under French Law.
Learn more about our By Laws