The CCIAG membership is comprised of over 100 Corporate Counsels from all over the world. If you are a corporate counsel interested or involved in international arbitration and conflict management the CCIAG is for you. Joining us is easy, just download the membership form, and return it to the indicated address with a short bio of yourself and a picture.
The fee for joining the CCIAG amounts to 150 euros per individual member, a “group” fee is possible for members of a same company or legal entity. Companies or entities may not be members of the CCIAG.
Who can be a member?
- Only corporate counsels are entitled to becoming members of the CCIAG. CCIAG members are members on an individual basis. The companies or entities for which they work may not be members of the CCIAG. As the CCIAG intends to keep its members as equal as possible, there can only be a maximum of five members from one single company or entity or group of companies.
- Former corporate counsels who have either retired or changed profession but who have not become advocates are allowed, if they so wish, to become honorary members of the CCIAG.
- Former corporate counsels who have become advocates may only join the CCIAG upon request and after a decision of the CCIAG Steering Committee.
- Honorary members have no voting right at general assemblies.
How much does it cost?
- The membership fee amounts to 150 euros per person.
- A group rate of 100 euros per person is available to groups of three to five members from the same company or entity. In order to benefit from the group rate, groups of members must apply jointly by returning their completed forms in a single e-mail or envelope.