The CCIAG membership is comprised of over 100 Corporate Counsels from all over the world.
If you are a corporate counsel interested or involved in international arbitration and conflict management the CCIAG is for you. Navigate to the join us section to learn more about joining the CCIAG.
Why become a member?
- You can benefit from a unique network of corporate counsels.
- You can exchange with your peers on our Forum.
- You can be involved in our working groups and thus participate in a collective effort to optimize dispute resolution for corporate counsels .
- You will be receiving newsletter from the steering committee on a regular basis.
- You can provide the CCIAG with your input and initiate new projects.
- You can be given the opportunity to participate in major events and have your voice heard.