As a forum for corporate counsels, the CCIAG undertakes to organize a yearly conference, and contribute to events where its presence is solicited.
The First CCIAG Conference
The first CCIAG Conference will be held under the auspices of the ICC Institute for International Business Law on October 21st, 2013. The theme of the Conference will be “The Choice of the Arbitrator”.
To read more about the upcoming conference, click here.
Other events where CCIAG members have contributed:
- “Should investment arbitration be reformed?” , organized by Conventions (Institut des Hautes Etudes Judiciaires), March 27, 2013; Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Paris (program)
- ICC YAF Forum: Young Approaches to Arbitration, organized by the ICCYAF and the YAAP, March 23, 2013; Vienna (program)
- 21st ICCA Congress, 10 – 13 June 10-2012; Singapore (website).
- “Arbitration in the Arab countries/ IMH on enforcing awards in the Middle East”, organized by the Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas & Institut du Monde Arabe, June 19, 2012; Paris
- ACC Europe Meeting ” Delivering Results While Facing Increasing Global Demands “/ IMH on new ICC Rules along with Jason Fry, May 13, 2012; Amsterdam
- IA Conference, “The value equation in international arbitration – business strategies and tactics: A view from the user community”, chaired by Philip W. “Whit” Engle, April 15-17, 2012; Atlanta
- 3rd annual ICC International Mediation Conference, February 2, 2012; Paris