- The CCIAG is an association of corporate counsels involved in international arbitration and international dispute resolution.
- We organize working groups, we consolidate the result of our discussions into publications, we participate at the UNCITRAL working groups and we maintain the other stakeholders of international arbitration aware of the needs of the users.
- Our group intends to provide its members with the adequat conditions to discuss freely among themselves and act efficiently.
Learn more about how we operate
- The CCIAG is centralized around its executive body, the steering committee.
Learn more about the steering Committee
- The CCIAG is a non profit organization incorporated under French Law.